ABT Performing Arts Association, Inc. (Arizona Broadway Theatre) donates a limited number of complimentary tickets to support the fundraising efforts of Arizona nonprofits.
Donation requests must meet the following criteria:
- The requesting organization must be classified as a public charity and exempt from federal taxes under 501(c )(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or be an accredited educational institution. Donations will not be made to individuals under any circumstances.
- The requesting organization must not be affiliated with political issues or parties, nor may an event be primarily associated with a political candidate, party, or issues.
- The requesting organization must submit its appeal for a donation in writing through the United States Postal Service on the organization’s formal letterhead. A representative may also fill out the following Donation Request Form.
- The requesting organization must submit the request at least 6 weeks in advance of the date the donation is required to ensure adequate time to review, process, and deliver an approved donation in a timely manner.
- The requesting organization should mail the request to Committee for Philanthropic Donations, Arizona Broadway Theatre, 7701 W. Paradise Lane, Peoria AZ 85382
If approved, the requesting organization will receive an in-kind donation only. The theatre will not make an outright monetary contribution. The standard in-kind contribution is a gift certificate redeemable for tickets to a Mainstage Production and will expire on the last date of the production for which the tickets are provided. The certificate must be redeemed in person at Guest Services. Seating is subject to availability. The gift certificate is not redeemable for cash and cannot be applied to any events after the expiration date. ABT will select the production and provide the financial value for the donation.
Only one request annually per organization will be granted (September 1 – August 31)
The requesting organization must be located within Maricopa County, and proceeds from the fundraising event must remain in Maricopa County.
The requesting organization must use the ABT donation for fundraising purposes only. Additional restrictions may apply.
As a not-for-profit organization, ABT has strict financial considerations and may be unable to fulfill every request if the budget for philanthropic donations has been met. ABT will make every effort to respond promptly to any organization making a request once the budget is met or if the request falls outside the policy parameters.
We are unable to respond to phone calls or emails that request donations or make an attempt to follow up on requests.
Thank you for considering Arizona Broadway Theatre as a valuable partner in your fundraising activities.