HEALTH & SAFETY
Masks are required at all times while in the building, other than when actively consuming food or beverages – and, of course, a positive attitude! We’re all navigating our ever-changing world, and a little kindness and understanding from everyone goes a long way.
- Performance and dining areas are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- We have enhanced the air filtration system throughout the building.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the building.
- Reduced seating in the lobby and the theatre to ensure proper physical distancing.
Additional Safety Steps
- All ABT staff are required to wear masks and regularly wash hands, are trained to follow the proper safety protocols, and are screened before beginning their shifts.
- Event times are staggered and occupancy is reduced below 50%.
- Patrons have the ability to escort themselves to their tables with the guidance of clearly-marked aisle and table numbers or with the assistance of ABT staff.
Even with all the safety and sanitation protocols, you may still not feel comfortable attending one of our performances. We understand this is a very uncertain time. Fortunately, the value of your tickets can remain on your account to be used at a later date or donated. The Patron Advancement Team will be contacting you to follow up with any additional questions you may have.
We hope you’ll join us for a delicious meal before your show. We’ve made some minor adjustments that allow us to maintain health and safety measures; however, please be ready to enjoy the ABT experience that you have come to know and love.
BOX OFFICE & TICKETS
This coming year is very uncertain and trying to produce large productions like Chicago is a very costly and complicated venture. Our hope is that we charge ahead through this period of uncertainty together to welcome the production of Chicago in the fall of 2021. The set is on the stage, the costumes still hanging on the rack, and the actors are in the wings – stick with us, we will make it to Chicago!
Season 15 Tickets
Tickets to productions that are indefinitely postponed are credited to your account. This credit will remain on your account for you to use for a variety of purchasing options or donated to the theatre to ensure ABT’s successful future. The Patron Advancement Team will be contacting you to discuss your account options in further detail.
We are very flexible. Credits on your account can be utilized in three ways:
- The best thing you can do to help ensure our swift return to the quality programming you’ve come to enjoy is to donate the value to ABT.
- Consider purchasing gift certificates or tickets for you or your loved ones. An evening of entertainment is a thoughtful and unique gift for every holiday this season!
- Or simply keep the credit on your account to be used when you’re ready.
Box Office Hours
Box Office hours are Monday-Friday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at the present time. Will Call / Box Office remains open on show evenings through intermission.
Arizona Broadway Theatre welcomes children aged six and older. As a courtesy to audience members and performers, babies are generally not permitted in the theatre.
We accept cash, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
In order to keep both you and the staff safe at this time, sales are limited to online and via the phone. The Box Office is open Monday-Friday 10 am – 2 pm for sales and any questions you may have. Please call the Box Office at (623) 776-8400 ext 0. Please note that the Box Office staff is limited at this time, and your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. Tickets are always available online at www.azbroadway.org.
I’m worried about your actors, how are they managing through this?
The abrupt closure of ABT and theatres around the world has had a lasting impact on our actors. Without employment, many are seeking alternative sources of income and moving out of New York City. Through your support, ABT and the theatrical community at large can forge on through these turbulent times and welcome back the artists that call ABT home.
How are education and outreach programs affected?
The educational and outreach programs are being re-imagined and will remain consistent with our mission to support artists at every stage of their development. Although it remains difficult to gather our youth in live rehearsals and classes, we look forward to their voices and energy reverberating through the halls of ABT very soon.
How has the shut-down impacted ABT financially?
Like so many small businesses, these have been challenging times for our organization. Not only the costs of enhanced sanitation and safety protocols but simply keeping the lights on at ABT is a significant financial burden. Fortunately, we remain optimistic that through your continued support and contributions, ABT will emerge from this extended intermission and continue to enrich the lives of so many people.
What can I do to help?
Thanks for asking! There are a variety of ways to ensure ABT’s bright future:
- Come see us! Many events, concerts, and shows are happening at the theatre. We’d love to see your (masked) faces back in our audience.
- Spread the word! Invite your friends and family to join you at the theatre.
- Make a tax-deductible, cash donation. Donations are always welcome and greatly appreciated. Because of you, our valued donors and patrons, ABT has had 15 wonderful years in this community, and we hope to continue to provide world-class entertainment to the Valley.
- Please follow us on our social platforms: Facebook (ArizonaBroadway), Instagram (@ArizonaBroadway), our website (azbroadway.org). Tell everyone you know just how much ABT means to you.
- Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date on what’s happening at the theatre and get a behind-the-scenes look at our operations.