Safety Procedures at Arizona Broadway Theatre
- Ticketless option
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the building
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures
- Enhanced air filtration system throughout the building
- Digital Playbill and Menu available
- Providing opportunities for social distancing
Staff and Volunteers
All ABT staff are required to be inoculated and to regularly wash their hands.
Face masks are strongly encouraged to help decrease the spread of Covid-19 unless actively eating or drinking.
The decision to attend an Arizona Broadway Theatre production is a personal choice. Individuals regardless of vaccination status should not visit the Theatre if they have tested positive for Covid-19 or are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. Patrons who are not fully vaccinated are encouraged to wear a mask.
Even with all the safety and sanitation protocols, you may still not feel comfortable attending one of our performances. We understand this is a very uncertain time. Fortunately, the value of your tickets can remain on your account to be used at a later date or donated.
We look forward to welcoming you to Arizona Broadway Theatre, and want you to feel safe and comfortable during your visit. When performances commence, we adhere to strict health and safety protocols developed.
Covid-Confident Ticket Guarantee
Our Terms and Conditions allow you to book your tickets with confidence and exchange with ease. If you or any of your party are unable to attend due to flu-like symptoms, testing positive or awaiting test results for COVID-19 on the day of the performance, or if you are affected by Covid-19 related restrictions, we will offer you a fee-free exchange. If no suitable performance can be found, a credit note will be issued.
To take advantage of the Covid Confident Ticket Guarantee
- Purchase tickets to a performance via the ABT Guest Services.
- If you are unable to attend due to illness or symptoms related to COVID-19 please contact us at 623.776.8400 and submit a request at least 24 hours before the start time of your scheduled performance.
- Exchange your tickets for any performance that is on sale and with tickets available, or if no suitable future performance can be found you will receive a full credit note for the value of your tickets.
- Exchanges and credit notes will only be issued for tickets purchased through Guest Services.