Make a tax-deductible gift today!
When you donate to ABT Performing Arts Association, you help us create, sustain and strengthen our artistic, educational, and cultural mission to be at the heart of our culturally rich community.
ABT welcomes tribute gifts and donations made in honor of a birthday, anniversary, graduation, wedding, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Grandparents’ Day, or other special occasions as a unique and thoughtful way to acknowledge someone special. ABT will send an acknowledgment to the person or family being honored.
* Cash, Check, Credit Card
* Gifts of appreciated securities: stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other assets
* Real Estate
* Tangible personal property: artwork, collectibles, and other items
* Life Insurance
* Closely held business stock
To allow donors to continue their support in an affordable and flexible manner, ABT is pleased to accept gift payments monthly, semi-annually, or annually.
- Playbill Recognition Associates Tier
$100 Minimum Donation
- Insider's Guided Tour of ABT Ensemble Tier
$250 Minimum Donation
- Donor Wall Recognition Lead Actors Tier
$500 Minimum Donation
- Donor Appreciation and Season Announcement Event Lead Actors Tier
$500 Minimum Donation
- ABT Opening Night Designers Tier
$1000 Minimum Donation
- Executive Producer's Dinner Directors Tier
$2500 Minimum Donation
- Two VIP Tickets to The Broadway Ball Producers Tier
$5000 Minimum Donation *Available 2024
- Table for Four to All Opening Night ABT Mainstage Productions Patrons Tier
$10000 Minimum Donation
ABT Performing Arts Association, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Support from the community sustains professional musical theatre produced in the Northwest Valley. It also allows ABT to create and deliver youth programming that educates and engages students across metropolitan Phoenix. All contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.
Thank you for considering making a gift to ABT; we simply couldn’t do it without you. It’s true! Without the generous support from our community, ABT could not produce the top-quality performing arts programming you have come to know, expect, and deserve.