When you make a tax-deductible donation to the ABT Performing Arts Association, Inc. Annual Fund, you help us create, sustain and strengthen our artistic, educational and cultural mission to provide the finest and most exciting theatre possible – both in our Mainstage productions and children’s programming.
Join ABT’s Circle of Friends
- Chairman’s Circle – $25,000
- Patron of the Arts – $10,000-$24,999
- Producer’s Club – $5,000-$9,999
- Directors’ Club – $2,500-$4,999
- Designer’s Circle – $1,000-$2,499
- Leading Actors – $500-$999
- Ensemble – $250-$499
- Associates – $100-$249
Make a Tribute Gift
ABT welcomes Tribute Gifts, donations made in memory of a loved one or in honor of a birthday, anniversary, graduation, wedding, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Grandparents’ Day, or other special occasions as a unique and thoughtful way to acknowledge a special someone. ABT will send an acknowledgment to the person being honored or to the family of the person being memorialized.
Gifts may be made by:
- Cash, check, credit card
- Gifts of appreciated securities: stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other assets
- Real estate
- Tangible personal property: artwork, collectibles, and other items
- Life insurance
- Closely held business stock
To allow donors to continue their support in an affordable and flexible manner, ABT is pleased to accept and encourages gift installment payments that may be made on a monthly, semi-annual or annual basis.
Contact Ellen Versen for more information.